Saturday 4 April 2020

Family First

Yes family is our main priority especially our first love, Mak & Abah.

I admit that I did biggest mistake in my live 11 years back & right now I wish I could turn back the time...

But unfortunately, I can't. Yes, we can't.

2008.

It is on July@August if not mistaken. I be friend with someone knowing that I suppose to not be friend with that peep.

While I should live myself happily with my ex-bestfriend and beloved family around... Right now, I miss my ex-bestfriend damn much like crazy...

2009.

My late mum suggested me the best option to apply for this thingy, she said that it suits my qualification. I agreed of what mum said regarding the outcome and I followed. Well, what mum's did for us is always the best right?

Somehow, that friend of mine said, why u chose this? And I said, my mum suggested me this. Then that friend said, what is this about? You should choose on what you are interested to, not your mum will pursue this, it is you! Hmmm... Then, with my stupidity, I followed that person suggestion which absolutely not suit with my qualification. I think once again, feeling to change it once again to follow as what mum's said, but I didn't do it.

The result came out. I disqualified and didn't got the offer. I clicked for 'rayuan' button. And then, what's your feeling when you go there to CC with your dad and go back with this kind of result? They said, maybe got not rezeki due to my result was not so good. Yes, not so good but still ok.

And time flies, I forgot to check on that 'rayuan'. My family and I did not know whether I got the offer or not. Whereby, few of my friends with the same result as mine got the offer with the course that mum suggested earlier. I cry. I cry coz not follow what mum's proposed instead of blindly followed what that friend asked me to.

Till now, like seriously till now, I felt regret. And, I feel like, why you came into my life that earlier. I cry, seriously I cry.

And now right now, I miss my mum so much should I repeat back the moment we were having together.

Please please please, prioritize your family regarding future life instead of your friend. They are only an outsider. Trust me!

Family comes first.

***However it is, Allah will give what we need instead of what we want. Qada' dan Qadar is it? Alhamdulillah for everything. Thank you Allah.

#ohmyenglish

No comments: